Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures 2009



A photographer friend took our family pictures this fall.
Location: Civil War battlefield & cemetery site.


I am very pleased with myself for orchestrating the outfits. They all actually look good together! At least I think so. If you don't, keep it to yourself. ;-)


Our youngest, 2 1/2 years, was very uncooperative. Zero smiles. When we got the CD of all the photos, she kept pointing at the screen while saying,
"She wasn't happy. She wanted her Mom & Dad. She didn't want the pictures."
I agreed.

3 comments:

John and Jenny said...

It is fun to see your sweet family. Hope you are well and enjoying summer. I love your baby's face in the family shot. Priceless.

Maren said...

I miss you all!!!!!

Jules said...

We attempted the same thing at Christmastime and couldn't get our 4 year old to smile. She pretty much looks disgusted in all the pics. We miss you guys. We wanted to come visit this year then Adam threw a wrench in our plans when he decided to go back to school. I may need some advice on single mothering and how to stay sane, you are the queen.