Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Favorite Four-letter Word

PASS

This is the result of Derrell's comprehensive exam.

PASS


PASS


PASS


This word could also be read as
RELIEF
GRATITUDE
SUCCESS
or HAPPINESS!!

Had he failed, his education would have been put back a year. Comprehensive exams are given only once a year, and you have to pass them before submitting the dissertation and completing the residency.

So...
All is well!
All is going according to plan.
This is somewhat of a surprise. Not that Derrell passed, because he worked too hard to fail, but that life is following a plan we made!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!

Jules said...

Hurray for Derrell. You can tell him he has inspired Adam. We are now applying for the EMBA program at BYU. It is quite the process. Our next endeavor is the GMAT, I say we because even though I won't be taking the test, I will be the support system who takes the children away so he can study. Tell Derrell congrats and I'm glad the plan is coming to fruition.

Janet said...

Congratulations Derrell!!!!!!! and Julie!!!!!!!!!and family!!!!!!!! I'm glad things are going as planned and you guys definately deserve it. I can't believe even trying to study and do school at my age.

Jules said...

Great job, Derrell! You are my hero. (And Julie is a hero, too for all she has done.) You are both inspirations. Keep up the good work! -Adam